[X4U] Moving Files In The Finder From List View

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Mar 29 10:15:42 PST 2005

RevDave,

Drag the file from folder2 to the title bar at the top of the window,
position it over or next to the title "folder1" and let go. It will now
be in folder1

Enjoy

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com