[X4U] iPhoto questions.

Birgit Rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 29 16:50:07 PST 2005

Just in case you missed it, did you delete the trash on the iPhoto app
itself?  There is a little trash can that could easily be missed.  It's
the last item under folders.  You must click on delete trash (under
iPhoto Preferences) to get rid of your photos.  iPhoto may have assumed
the photos were still there, but not in the Library.  Hope it's as
simple as that.
Birgit