[X4U] Importing into Entourage X from MBOX–format files

robert at elastica.com robert at elastica.com
Thu Mar 31 12:31:07 PST 2005

Are you sure you want to do that?

Don't you think it's safer to store you mail in a file-per-folder instead of one
big database that MS uses for Entourage? That is the reason why I will never
trust my mail to Entourage despite the advantages of using it but for me
Mail.app does just fine and I sleep well at night knowing I'll be able to get
at my mail in the morning.

In the past you had to go thru Netscape 4.x from OE to get Mailbox files that
would work. Things have probably changed since then.