[X4U] Printing Problem

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Mar 31 13:19:32 PST 2005

Not sure if you tried this. Open the Printer Setup Utility
(Applications>Utilities>Printer Setup Utility) Find your printer in the
list and double click on it. When the new window opens look to see if
it says Jobs Stopped. If it does then press the "Start Jobs" button at
the top of the window. Your jobs should then go through.

If this is the case, you might want to look at the list at the bottom
of the window and delete any files you don't want to print (duplicates,
test files, etc.)

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com