[X4U] Deleting pesky files

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Mar 31 13:23:13 PST 2005

If your machine is capable of booting into OS9 you could do that and
delete the files from there. Otherwise try placing the files in your
Public folder then logging in under a different User and delete them
from there.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com