[X4U] Dialup users who need/want 10.4.3

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Tue Nov 1 06:31:20 PST 2005

On Oct 31, 2005, at 7:49 PM, Timothy Luoma wrote:

> I'm hoping that others will step forward as well.  If we do, we can
> help out the whole community w/o it being a burden on any one person.

Just a couple other possibilities for people. First, if you have an
Apple Store nearby, you can usually get the upgrades there (bring in
a blank CD-R). Universities and Community Colleges often have places
to get downloads like this too. And finally, don't forget your local
Macintosh User Group (MUG). They're usually well-equipped to handle
such things. In fact, if you bring your Mac to a meeting, they may
even do it for you while you kick back and eat munchies! See <http://
www.apple.com/usergroups/find/> to find a group near you. And no, you
don't have to be a fanatic to get help from a MUG.

-Mike