[X4U] Connecting to an Active Directory but the original item couldn't be found

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Nov 1 07:39:23 PST 2005

Were you able to connect to Windows 2003 server in the past? Without
additional software like Admit Mac it is not possible to connect to Windows
2003 shares unless the IT people set the security level to the lowest
setting on the Windows server which is unlikely.

I am forced to network with a Windows 2003 server and have trouble shot
these problems before from my Mac.

Richard