[X4U] start app in background

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 07:22:45 PST 2005

Bill;

when I run that script (saved as an application) iPhoto launches and
doesn't come to the front, BUT when I switch to iPhoto, there's no
window, and no way to get one: every menu item relating to opening/
getting the albums is greyed out...

maybe iPhoto doesn't "like" being told to hide during launch??

net