[X4U] OSX and fonts

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Thu Nov 3 09:32:19 PST 2005

Consider a font management tool such as:

Font Reserve (which I use)
http://www.extensis.com/en/products/product_family.jsp?
locale=en_US&id=1009
http://www.extensis.com/en/products/
font_management.jsp;jsessionid=JMGHULQ3VQYS1LAQAAUQ0FQ

or Suitcase

there are others.

turning fonts on and off is very easy, as is checking for dupes,
damaged fonts, etc.

like OS 9, fewer fonts means faster boot ups and system response.

HTH

bill