[X4U] Conversion from OS9 AOL to...Tiger

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 09:02:08 PST 2005

Hello,

Well, I'm finally converting my uncle from OS9 with AOL to Tiger with
a cable modem and no AOL.

Three questions:

I know Mail should be able to import all his old mail from AOL. Is
there also an import function for all his email addresses in AOL to
Address Book?

Is there an import function for all of his AOL browser bookmarks to
Safari?

He used some sort of investment tracking program as part of AOL. It
wasn't "real time", he'd put in his data of what he sold/bought and
it would just track things for him. Are there any SIMPLE freeware/
shareware programs for OSX that would accomplish the same thing?

Thanks everyone!

David Crandon