[X4U] Conversion from OS9 AOL to...Tiger

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 7 13:09:42 PST 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 5:02 pm, Crandon David wrote:

> He used some sort of investment tracking program as part of AOL. It
> wasn't "real time", he'd put in his data of what he sold/bought and it
> would just track things for him. Are there any SIMPLE
> freeware/shareware programs for OSX that would accomplish the same
> thing?

I'm pretty sure that http://finance.yahoo.com/ allows him to do this.
I'm logged into my Yahoo email / My Yahoo / Yahoo Groups account & when
I visit that site it shows "My Recent Quotes" on the right hand-side
with an option to "Save This List to a Portfolio"; on the next page is
a checkbox if you "want to enter price paid, number of shares, etc.,
for each symbol.". A link to existing portfolios is shown at the very
top of the Yahoo Finance main page. I think the Motley Fool
http://www.fool.com/ has similar facilities.

Stroller.