[X4U] The Obligatory "10.4.3 installed fine" Thread

David R. Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 9 18:13:47 PST 2005

I'm one for two, or should I say 2 for 3.

Mine went from 10.3 without a hitch on my G4 350MHz Sawtooth. I also
did my parents', but my brother--a different user on their G4 350
Sawtooth from 10.2.8--now keeps getting the annoying enter your
password/remember my password in my keychain alert thingy, and even
though he keeps entering his password, it still keeps coming back.
Otherwise, these went as smoothly as silk.

Any suggestions as to how to get rid of this? It used to happen to me
too, but that problem went away, and I'm not sure what i did to make
it go away.
--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net