[X4U] Annoying Keychain Password Alert in Mail

David R. Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 9 18:08:27 PST 2005

I just did a new Tiger install on my parents' G4 350 Sawtooth. We
added a new 80 Gig HD fresh and did a new install on that drive. They
had still been on jaguar on their old HD. Anyway, my brother is a
user on their Mac, and he is getting the enter your password with the
remember my password in my keychain box. He keeps entering it and
checking the box, but it keeps coming back. This had not been a
problem for him or them in Jag. And it's not affecting my parents.
Anyone have any suggestions? If we have to delete prefs, which ones
do I trash? And where are they located?

BTW, we did bring over user and network settings from the old HD, but
he wasn't having this problem then.

Thanks for your help in advance.
--
David R. Boag, DDS