[X4U] Personal Laser Writer

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 10:16:42 PST 2005

Yes, you can use it with OSX. What you need is a LocalTalk to
Ethernet Bridge, such as the AsanteTalk, some local talk cabling and
2 local talk converter boxes. I have all that I used to use with my
Apple LaserWriter Select 360. The school system where I donated that
printer still uses it. A real workhorse. If you would be interested
in that stuff, let me know and I'll work up a price.
John