[X4U] Aperture as sleazy Apple hardware marketing ploy

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Sat Nov 19 11:47:50 PST 2005

On Nov 19, 2005, at 2:14 PM, Adam Bass wrote:

> Just checked, my 1.67 GHz 15" PowerBook with 1 GB of RAM passed the
> test.

Very odd - I just went to the link provided at the bottom of
Aperture's tech spec page and the compatibility checker app cannot be
found...

http://www.apple.com/aperture/binary/Aperture_Checker.dmg

with the following error:

Looking for something at Apple.com?

The page you tried was not found. You may have used an outdated link
or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. You might find what
you’re looking for in one of these areas: