[X4U] Automator Help

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Tue Nov 22 14:50:31 PST 2005

	I have been trying to figure out how to get Automator to download
the "Printer Friendly" format of a particular web page that I like to
print out and read everyday.  I finally figured out how to get it to
download the page for a particular day, but it keeps doing the same
page everyday rather than the new page that is updated everyday.
Has anybody had any luck with something like this?

	As a side note, I noticed that Apple's mail program seems to think I
am "Automator" is an incorrect or misspelled word.  I just thought
that was kinda funny.

Thanks,

Kevin