[X4U] Re: CD stuck in drive

Tut tut at mac.com
Tue Nov 22 16:34:27 PST 2005

Happy Thanks Giving to you all.

I would gladly have Apple's service person do a replacement, were it not for
the sensitive nature of the CD in the drive. I simply don't trust anyone
laying hands on it.

Unfortunately the pdf on Apple's site does not include any tip about
removing CDs, only replacing the drive, and I already figured that out.

Thanks anyway guys, you have all tried to help as best you could. I am
grateful.