[X4U] Battery

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Wed Nov 23 08:47:35 PST 2005

On 11/23/05 10:42 AM, Kuestner, Bjoern wrote:

> you can clearly tell why the battery runs down within an hour. Wouldn't you
> agree?

Absolutely. I simply was speaking up to offer at least one scenario in which
an hour isn't a problem, rather than accepting the blanket statement that an
hour is a problem. :-)

I'm not sure I understand the point you're trying to make, and at any rate,
it's way off topic... wanna go offlist? Or are we done enough?

Original guy was down to just a few minutes, though, so none of this is
helping him in any way.

peace,
Linda