[X4U] Battery

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 23 18:21:05 PST 2005

On 11/23/05 8:47 AM, Linda <XPressoBean at mac.com> wrote:

> On 11/23/05 10:42 AM, Kuestner, Bjoern wrote:
>
>> you can clearly tell why the battery runs down within an hour.
>
> I'm not sure I understand the point you're trying to make

I think his point is that an hour's worth of use is not an acceptable length
of time for a 17" PowerBook battery under normal usage, certainly not within
the first 90 days or so. However, running SETI at Home is not normal usage. It
maxes out your CPU usage, so in that scenario, you can't expect the battery
to last as long as it should.

Eddie Hargreaves