[X4U] New toy!

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Fri Nov 25 09:13:20 PST 2005

My nephew gave me an IMB 512MB USB 2.0 Memory Key!
Cool, it's the first memory stick I've had.

I just love my PowerMac...I inserted the stick, noticed that the lights
inside started blinking, and Bam! there it was on the desktop, mounted and
ready!

It came with several Windoze apps to encrypt the contents, which, of course
I can't use.

I'd like to be able to somehow secure the contents, and be able to use the
stick on any computer (Mac, Windows, Linux, etc.).

Any suggestions for strategy and applications?

--
Thanks,
Charles

You might be a redneck Jedi Knight if...
You have ever accidentally referred to Darth Vader's evil empire as "them
damn Yankees."