[X4U] First-hand recommendations for data recovery?

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Sun Nov 27 11:01:32 PST 2005

On Nov 27, 2005, at 13:57, DZ-Jay wrote:

> I've used On-Track services with exceptional results.  However, they
> are a bit expensive (but recovering my data is not where I want to be
> skimpy).

I just wanted to add that On-Track offers a free estimate, and will
give you a list of all the data found so you can pick and choose the
parts you want recovered.  They perform clean-room recovery, and are
very professional.  As far as I know, they have been a long time in the
business (I first used their services at around 1996).  I was able to
recover 100% of the data from a completely dead drive with a crashed
head and burned motor.

	dZ.

--
"The mills of the gods grind slowly, yet the grind exceeding small."