[X4U] Changing mice

Miche Doherty miche.doherty at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 11:14:47 PST 2005

On 27 Nov 2005, at 9:55 am, Stroller wrote:

> Although Logitech used to have a funky & extremely useful pop-up-menu
> utility for the 3rd button (or scroll button) under Windows, I can't
> imagine how additional drivers would be beneficial for a 3-button
> scroll mouse under OS X.

You might want to change what the third button does. I have the third
button on my Logitech mouse mapped to Cmd-W, and the scroll button to
Cmd-click (can't remember what the defaults were) using the provided
driver. Saves a little time.

Miche.

"You pawned my teeth? Swine of a swine, I challenge you to a duel. Name
your weapon!"
"Teeth!"
[The Goon Show]