[X4U] Is the topic of how calculators do percentages worth 87 posts to this list?

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Mon Nov 28 20:56:04 PST 2005

Just to let you know, this type of fanaticism hasn't been seen on this
list for a while... it ain't the norm - thank goodness!

Coj

ps. for personal list preferences, use the listserver link at the bottom
of any of the list emails and click on the button under the "Unsubscribing
and List options X4U" section. once logged in, all the options you are
looking for are in there.

Aaron <macuser at aarons.fastmail.fm>

<rant snipped>

 - Aaron

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to set the preferences on my
listserver.themacintoshguy.com account(s) so that I receive ALL messages
from the listserver, including those I post and those Cc'd to me by the
poster?
The obvious settings haven't worked.