[X4U] Is the topic of how calculators do percentages worth 87 posts to this list?

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Mon Nov 28 21:18:05 PST 2005

It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks.... good thing we're not working
with dogs!   ;-D

Coj

Eddie Hargreaves <meged at earthlink.net>

<snipped>

In fact, just today I had an advertising contact call me up and said I
could
take 15% off a certain rate. Normally, I would type the number, subtract
15%, which is the way I've been doing it for years. With the new Tiger
calculator, I would have to change my thought to creating a proper
mathematical written equation of the number * .85

<snipped>

Eddie Hargreaves