[X4U] Duplicate files

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Tue Nov 29 02:15:55 PST 2005

> I think I'd rather use a tool to find the duplicates rather than opening
> numerous folders and clicking and dragging. I think it's just too many
> files/folders to deal with. I just want all the dupes in the iPhoto folder
> moved out to another folder that I will backup just in case then delete.
I downloaded an application called iPhoto Diet which offers to remove
redundant backups, unrotated originals, remove leftovers and so on. I've
used it a couple of times, it seemed to be fairly processor but it did get
rid of a lot of stuff. It's downloadable from here:
I would recommend as a matter of course that you have a full backup before
running, just in case. HTH.

Colin.