[X4U] Applecare

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Oct 3 13:40:16 PDT 2005

Yes it is transferable to a new owner. By Spring 2006 we should be
seeing the dual core Yonah or other mobile Intel processor inside. So
selling in Spring 2006 would be a good idea in advance of the new
dual core model announcement. But that could happen as soon as 2006
San Francisco MacWorld expo.
--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Webcaster, Futurecaster