[X4U] Convert DVD

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Tue Oct 4 07:42:36 PDT 2005

On 4 oct. 05, at 16:14, Jim Hurley wrote:

> I have a DVD which I would like to put on my iPod, just the sound
> track of course; it is a orchestral performance.
>
> Is there a way to take the sound off of a DVD?
>
> Thanks,

yes, it's easy…

i use wiretap pro. it's an application that records all the sounds
coming out of your mac. if you use it, make sure to quit any sound-
making applications (you don't want "you've got mail" in the middle
of your orchestral performance…).

it's worked fine for me. i used it to record the audio of coldplay's
live8 concert with richard ashcroft. beautiful.

alexandre
:: 12" 867mhz powerbook/ 640mb / 80gb / X.4.2 ::