[X4U] Convert DVD

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Tue Oct 4 14:19:51 PDT 2005

I used HiJack Pro to rip the audio from a Convert a DVD of my
favorite band, that did not come out on CD.
There already was a rock opera, a movie of this one, but the original
writer, singer did it LIVE with a large group of others.
GREAT!!HiJack Pro did it so perfectly. and it is on my 'Pod.
Spend the money, it is worth it!