[X4U] Power adaptor for Titanium Powerbook

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Wed Oct 5 12:12:22 PDT 2005

On 10/5/05 1:54 PM, Michel Treisman wrote:

> I am looking for an extra power adaptor for my 17" 1GHz TiBook, and
> there seem to be two worth considering.

You mean aluminum, right? All of the 17" PowerBooks were aluminum (I have a
first edition 17" 1GHz PowerBook, and it's aluminum); just want to make sure
we're looking at the right thing for you. The MacAlly product says it's for
Titanium machines...

There's also this one:
<http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?action=view&pid=1168019&criteria=Power
Book%20power%20adapter> I haven't owned this one personally but have had a
good experience with the nice folks at MegaMacs.

peace,
Linda