[X4U] Power adaptor for Titanium Powerbook

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Wed Oct 5 14:17:55 PDT 2005

On 5 oct. 05, at 20:54, Michel Treisman wrote:

> I am looking for an extra power adaptor for my 17" 1GHz TiBook, and
> there seem to be two worth considering.
> There is the Apple power adaptor M8943B,  and there is a Macally
> power adaptor, PS-AC4.
> From what I can see, the Macally is half the price of the Apple
> power adaptor, but it gives 48watts, and the Apple power supply
> produces 61 watts - I think.
>
> Does the difference matter? Does the Macally give enough power to
> run the TiBook without the battery?
>  Has anyone had experience of the Macally adaptor and can tell me
> which will be better?

michel
with a name like that i am presuming you are french or french
speaking… if that is the case, please check a good swiss mac site
(www.cuk.ch). they just had an article on the various apple power
adaptors.

its here:
http://www.cuk.ch/articles.php?unique=747&categorie_rech=humeur

hope this helps!
regards

alexandre
:: 12" 867mhz powerbook/ 640mb / 80gb / X.4.2 ::