[X4U] Power adaptor for Titanium Powerbook

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Wed Oct 5 16:56:51 PDT 2005

On Oct 5, 2005, at 6:27 PM, Michel Treisman wrote:

> No, I mean Titanium.   There really was a 1GHz Titanium powerbook,
> and that is what I have got.

There were Titanium 1GHz 15.2" PowerBooks, but even the very first
17" PowerBook, which is what I'm writing to you from, was Aluminum.

<http://lowendmac.com/pb2/17in-g4.html> (Try searching lowendmac for
"17" Titanium" -- no results)

and

<http://www.macworld.com/2003/12/reviews/15inchpowerbookg4s/>

which says

> Eight months after Apple announced its smallest and largest
> PowerBook G4s -- the 12-inch and 17-inch PowerBook G4s, in
> aluminum, not Titanium --
I wouldn't make a deal out of this, but we need to know in order to
get the right power adapter.

What's your System Profiler say?

peace,
Linda