[X4U] End of An Era

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Wed Oct 5 18:17:55 PDT 2005

I want to thank everybody here who's helped me over the past year or
so...

A long and lingering death of the G4 necessitated a move up to an
iMac G5.  Horrid grief and sadness...and thent--Hallelujah joy!

It's ultra-cool and I'm in love, but I will miss my strong, sure and
loyal Baby...

Best of luck to you all, and thanks to those who helped me so often.

Drop me a line if I still owe you a CD! I'm about a year behind and a
million bucks short--but that's nothing new...and I show no signs of
changing. Keep me in your address book if we've become friends--you
know who you are... :  )

Paula
www.crazedcowboys.com