[X4U] Re: OS X Speech capabilities question

A. Scott McCulloch mylists at ascottmcculloch.com
Fri Oct 7 12:35:25 PDT 2005

Actually, once you get the audio onto the computer, there's a program
that does slow down the recording without affecting pitch... I think
it's called "Amazing Slowdowner" or something like that. However, I
don't think there's a foot pedal control you can get to go with it to
make it more like one of those transcription tape recorders (of
course, maybe there is - I haven't actually checked).

Scott