[X4U] (no subject)

mail at kirkmcvey.com mail at kirkmcvey.com
Mon Oct 17 15:46:14 PDT 2005

I am having a problem with monitor profiles & fast user switching. When
I switch to one of my other user accounts and then back to my
Admin/main account, the screen gets all washed out. I'm using my
Powerbook as my second monitor and 19" LCD as my main screen. I've
searched online and the only solutions offered were to create advanced
calibrated profiles that allowed other users to access them or delete
any files containing com.apple.colorsync.profiles in the
Library/Cashes/  and finally to trash the com.apple.finder.plist file
and restart. None worked. I can't find any reference to the issue on
apples web site. If it's there or if some one has an answer and could
direct me, I would really appreciate it.