[X4U] Still no luck mounting package

"• Paul E. Miller •" ichthus at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 21 21:51:43 PDT 2005

What does "code overrun" mean? I downloaded
MacOSXUpdateCombo10.3.9.dmg to again bring my system up to date
because of a recent crash. But I double-click it and instead of
verifying and unpacking it I get the message: "code overrun." Also,
when I had first downloaded this same update via Software update it
wouldn't verify. I need to know exactly how I enable
permissions...I've run Disk Utility to Repair Permissions.

"Come to Desert Hot Springs, where the water's hot and the people are cool."
"And, the water's Number One, too!"

God bless,
• Paul E. Miller •