[X4U] Way OT: Ppoint conundrum

Jesse Leo jleo at projectsupport.com
Wed Oct 26 06:31:23 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

Sorry for the OT, but we're starting to get desperate:

Any Powerpoint gurus out there know of the best way to burn a presentation
to a CD? We have an "About Us" company presentation that we would like to be
able to hand out to potential clients at meetings. There are some embedded
audio and video files in this presentation. As it stands now when the CD is
inserted into a WinXP computer, they are asked how they want to view the
multimedia files (with Windows Media Player, etc). Actually getting to the
pps presentation requires a bit of searching around on the disk.

Best case we are hoping that users can insert the disk and pretty much watch
the show without any hassle. Any suggestions?

Merci en avance,

Jesse