[X4U] Way OT: Ppoint conundrum

Chris Long clong at mac.com
Wed Oct 26 07:34:34 PDT 2005

If you have access to a Office 2003 on Windows, you can choose File
and Package for CD.  This will do it all for you including the free
PowerPoint Viewer program in case the user doesn't have it.  I'm not
sure if this feature was in Office XP or 2000.  Beyond that, I would
look into Nick's suggestion of a autorun file.

Chris