[X4U] Attention: Wintel to Mac Switchers

Peter Apockotos mastermacchief at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:27:40 PDT 2005

Do any of you have a copy of Windows 98 SE Retail Version for free?
I know that I can buy a copy off of eBay or somewhere else.  I just
do not have enough funds.
I was involved in an accident late last year and can't work.  So I
can barely pay bills on time.
I don't want a copy or any other illegal version.
Looking for  the Windows 98 SE Instal Disc(s), Certificate of
Authenticity and Serial Number or whatever it is called on the
Windows end.

And is there a list for switchers just in case I don't get any hits
off of this?

Please email me privately for my mailing address.

Thank you,

Peter Apockotos