[X4U] MySQL restore after upgrade

Paul Silver paul.silver at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:30:16 PDT 2005

Hi,

Realllly techie question: I've just upgraded from 10.3 to 10.4. I
forgot to back up my MySQL databases before I upgraded and fortunately
all of MySQL has been saved by the archive and install procedure. Now
I just need to get my data back out of it.

Does anyone know a simple way of doing this? A page with some
straightforward instructions would be hugely helpful. I've been
Googling around but most of the advice is rather confusing because
they expect you to be very familiar with MySQL's command line
interface.

Thanks for anything you can sling my way.

Paul (writing out 100 times "I must export my tables before upgrading.
I must exp...")