[X4U] Weird Finder and iTunes Behavior

☪ubeistan rspilker at mac.com
Sun Oct 30 04:49:38 PST 2005

I see the following in Finder, and in iTunes 6.0.1. With the cursor
placed on a Finder Window, or on a iTunes Playlist Window, the files
in the Finder and the tunes in iTunes, move from from side to side &
don't stop moving until I move the cursor off the window.

Am using a Logitech MX1000 (Logitech Control Center Software), and a
little HP mouse (USB Overdrive), in OS 10.4.2. I don't have an Apple
Mouse for awhile to be able to test with; just wondering if anyone
else has seen this happen. TIA for any info.
--
rs