[X4U] Re:What about widgets I wanna know

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 3 13:09:07 PDT 2005

I wish I knew what I could do to get your results. I just launched the
Calendar widget and it is using 19.1 MB of Real Memory. The lowest amount of
Real Memory used by any widget I currently have running is 16 MB by the
Calculator. The full-featured, regular Calculator application takes up 17
MB!

I updated to Safari 2.0.1 in the hopes that any WebKit changes made there
would help the widgets, but it seems not to have. I'll keep 'em running for
a few hours and see if anything changes.