[X4U] Re:What about widgets I wanna know

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Sep 3 11:39:49 PDT 2005

I am running 8 dashboard widgets, with real memory allocations of
between 2.88 and 13.05 MB. This is nowhere near the memory
requirements of Photoshop or the other widgets mentioned. I just
launched the Calendar widget and it is using 8.5 MB. I am running
10.4.2, Powerbook 1.5Ghz, 1gb RAM.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
Heywood Broun