[X4U] Consumer Reports

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 16:13:59 PDT 2005

You made some good points Linda. I'll add a few about Consumer
Reports. Yes, the surveys are only their readers. However, their
print and online subscriber base is in the millions which should
negate a non-representative sample.

Also, CR will not publish results unless it is statistically valid.

David Crandon