[X4U] iPod Nano & iTunes Phone

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Wed Sep 7 19:53:15 PDT 2005

My thoughts are that Apple doesn't appreciate how much US consumers
like flip-phones.

Secondly, if it is limited by software to 100 songs then it's DOA.

This limit is possibly because of the transfer rate to phone which is
quite slow.

Cingular conflicts with Cnet regarding the 100 song limit because
Cingular's site
"More Information" states that this is only limited by compression
rate and memory capacity
but I believe Cnet knows more.