[X4U] iPod Nano & iTunes Phone

Neil Lists at mac.com
Thu Sep 8 10:51:45 PDT 2005

on 9/7/05 8:37 PM, Daniel Beck wrote:

> I guess this means the iPod Mini is done.

...unless Apple has an 8gig iPod Mini.

As far as the Nano, I bought an iPod when they first came out and none of
the new models since then have tempted me to buy a new one until now.

The model I've been waiting for is one with a large drive that will play
video on the small screen and on goggles that can simulate an HD screen. It
would be extra nice if it could sync to my eyeTV playlist.  That way I could
use my Monday commute time to catch up on Sunday night's episode of
Desperate Housewives.