[X4U] iPod Nano & iTunes Phone

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Thu Sep 8 16:46:44 PDT 2005

I'm pretty interested in the iTunes phone..  doesn't necessarily
bother me too much that it's not a flip phone, but I do have a question.

It looked like when Steve was demoing the phone, he used it in some
kind of speaker phone mode ?    is that right ?

I'm just wondering  if this is how this could work..
I'm driving in my car, instead of my iPod, I have my phone, with a
cable connecting the headphone jack of the phone, into the auxiliary
jack on my car stereo (Like I currently do with my ipod)      so I'm
driving listening to music on my phone.. the phone rings..   the
phone is supposed to pause the music, and I'm guessing I'd hear my
phone ring over my car stereo ?   and if I wanted to talk to someone
in speaker mode, I could just talk into the phone and hear the other
person over my stereo ??     Sounds cool if it would work that way.
Can't say how many calls I miss on my cell phone, because the stereo
is too loud to hear the ring.

Kansast