[X4U] Slightly Off Topic Question - Screen Resolution

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Sep 11 20:28:51 PDT 2005

Probably using lower res for usability and saving money on their
overall cost of manufacturing, although I wish they would offer a
1920 x 1200 in a PowerBook. On the Mac you can easily blow up fonts
to read in spite of the higher resolution. Plus we have ZOOM which
makes any higher resolution overcomable. No zoom capability in XP?
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Video Podcaster