[X4U] New iTunes 5 - cool skin dude!

Adam Bass abasscube at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:57:30 PDT 2005

Yeah, it's about time Apple realized that especially in the case of
brushed metal, the less amount of metal, the better. I'm sure the
other brushed metal apps will soon get this smaller, cleaner look as
well. Mail isn't really a brushed metal app, so I'm guessing that
won't change, at least in the way that iTunes changed. The new look
in Tiger's Mail was weird at first, but I've grown to like it.

Adam