[X4U] UPDATE: Trouble waking from sleep and restarting....

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Thu Sep 15 06:43:14 PDT 2005

Thanks for the info.  I am struggling to decide between buying an
external drive or and external DVD burner.  Both have usefulness down
the road, although I can see myself using the DVD burner a bit more for
burning video and the such. Yet, the hard drive seems to be a better
method of backing up.

I'd love some advice from those with more experience.