[X4U] New iTunes 5 - cool skin dude!

sw sw at carolina.rr.com
Thu Sep 15 07:09:32 PDT 2005

On Wed,Sep  14, , at 11:59 AM, eleventhvolume wrote:

>> In iPhoto 5 you can use folders in the Source pane, which I assume
>> is what
>> you mean by sidebar.
>>
> How bizarre - when I first installed v5 I tried to drag folders into
> subfolders but it refused to allow me to. Now I've just tried it
> again and
> been successful. Thanks for pointing that out.

But can you nest folders in iPhoto 5?

I go to File/New Album and it creates an Untitled Album. If I try to
drag it into another album, the line that indicates where it will end
up, only bounces between the other folders, and does not let me put
it INTO and existing folder.

Steve
Death is all in the mind.  Once you're dead you forget all about it.
-  Jack Storey

iPhoto 5.0.4
G5 1.6Ghz  1.25G RAM
OS X 10.4.2